downloading from this site
WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD MY PURCHASE?
If you’ve purchased a download, you can find the album or the sheet music on your account page. They’ll be listed there forever, so if you should lose your downloads, you can always download them again.
WHICH QUALITY DO THE DOWNLOADS HAVE?
The downloaded MP3’s have a 320kbps bitrate, which is the highest quality in iTunes (btw all audio-excerpts on this site are in 96kbps), and will work on any MP3 player. The sheet music albums are plain PDF-files.
HOW DO I UNZIP MY ALBUM DOWNLOAD?
When you download an album from this site, it appears on your computer as a compressed format called zip. Before you can add the music to your library and listen to it, you'll need to decompress, or unzip it.
On a Mac : Double-click the file. That’s it.
On a PC : Right-click the file and choose Extract All. Done.
There’s a slight chance that you may encounter some problems on a PC.
If you don't see Extract All, rename the file to something simple, like music.zip. Make sure the filename ends in .zip. Then right-click it again. You should now see Extract All in the menu.
If you still don't see Extract All, double-click the file. This will open a window listing the files inside. Press Ctrl+A to select all the files, then drag them into a folder or onto your desktop. This will extract them, for sure.
If even this doesn’t work, you may be amongst the very, very few who don't have unzipping software on their PC. Just download one of the free unzipping programs for windows such as Zipeg, 7-Zip, PeaZip or Hamster Free Zip.
BTW the zip-files contain the MP3’s and a picture of the covert art.
DOWNLOADING ZIP-FILES ONTO MOBILE DEVICES
In general : it is strongly recommended to download the zip-files onto a PC or a MAC.
It’ll not only takes very long to download the files onto mobil devices, iPhones & iPads just don’t 'know' what to do with zip-files. There are (free) apps for unzipping these files. However, there’s no guarantee that they will work properly.
Android devices might do a better job:
- download the .zip file (might take a while as well).
- unzip the file to your Music folder.
- rescan your Music folder.
- open the music app and listen to your new album.
However, even on an Android it might be necessary to use a third-party app like File Commander.
HOW DO I GET THE MUSIC INTO iTUNES OR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER?
To add music to iTunes, just launch iTunes and choose File & Add To Library.
To add music to Windows Media Player, you can either:
- select the audio files, then right click them and choose Add to Windows Media Player List, or
- drag and drop the audio files onto the Windows Media Player window (if that doesn't work, try the drag/drop operation again, but make sure the Library tab is active in Windows Media Player first).
ADDING ALBUM ART TO YOUR TRACKS
- select the tracks in your iTunes library and choose File & Get Info.
- click Artwork and do one of the following: click Add, select the image of the cover art and click Open or drag the art file to the artwork area.
Windows Media Player
- click the Library tab, and then browse to the album that is missing its art.
- right-click the image of the cover art and then click Copy.
- in your library, right-click the album art box, and then click Paste Album Art.
STIL HAVING PROBLEMS?
Just drop a mail and we’ll answer you as quickly as possible!